20/08/2017 - 27/08/2017
Sfantu Gheorghe, Romania
Zhrnutie o čom tréning bol:
The overall aim of this training course was to fight against xenophobia and arising racism towards immigrants, to change the negative feelings regarding to migration into positive approach based on understanding of the backgrounds of immigrants and the political and cultural based roots of fears and ignorance of the societies.
Next aim was to train youth workers and youth leaders how to invent offline and online campaigns with, for and by young people in order to support the integration of young people with immigrants’ background and fight for humanity and European values.
Learning objectives of the training course were:
– to raise awareness on the reasons of ignoring, generating fears from immigrants, and becoming racists connected to immigration in the EU;
– to gain experiences on developing and improving methods, tools and techniques in order to discover and accept cultural and religious diversity;
– to clarify and define the meaning of stereotypes, prejudices and discrimination based on human rights education related with migration;
– to enable young people, youth workers, teachers, social workers, psychologists, for recognising prejudgements, prejudices towards immigrants;
– to identify and define the roots and origins of xenophobia and racism;
– to develop critical way of thinking;
– to ensure different ways of active participation of young people within local and international youth campaign against xenophobia and racism;
– to raise awareness on universal human rights of immigrants; to fight against xenophobia and racism towards immigrants and to develop intercultural sensitiveness through web 2.0 as social media tools and through offline tools as street campaigning by street theatre, peer education, posters, flyers, humanitarian aid actions as supporting immigrants, etc.
Účasť na projekte
If you would like to apply for project, please answer the following questions:
Prihlasovanie na tento projekt bolo uzatvorené. Momentálne prebieha výber účastníkov.