Date(s) - 21/11/2017 - 29/11/2017
Zhrnutie o čom tréning bol:
With this training we aimed to explore other sources of funding and to empower and encourage their members, volunteers or staff for taking actions and enriching their sources of funding and better impact on inclusion and acceptance of diversity in society.
- To allow for exchange of practices among participants from different countries/communities on various aspects and perceptions of marginalisation and inclusion, different insights and perceptions about youth work with marginalised groups and values in those work
- To motivate and empower participants for active promotion of combating social exclusion in their activities by respecting values and principles of European youth work for inclusion/diversity and propose solutions and recommendations for challenges in their project management and fundraising
- To empower participants and inspire their innovation and creativity in fundraising and grant application writing for working with marginalised groups, and thus through their work encourage quality exchange between mainstream young people and the ones from marginalised groups
- To explore different possible sources of funding for youth work on inclusion (available and through different offline and online tools) and inspire potential approaches of our organisations partners towards possible donours that they have not approached before this project
- To empower participants in understanding and using Erasmus+ and other EU Programmes for their youth work for inclusion and developing their skills in grant application writing for working with marginalised groups within the programmes
- To develop more projects and activities, on local level and within the Erasmus+ and other EU programmes, that are aimed at raising young people’s awareness of everyone’s responsibility in tackling discrimination and marginalisation as well as at promoting the acceptance of diversity and inclusion of groups with fewer opportunities.
Účastníci boli z Chorvátska , Belgicka , Macedónska , Talianska , Rumunska , Slovinska , Turecka , Cypru a Slovenska .
Účasť na projekte
If you would like to apply for project, please answer the following questions:
Táto udalosť je úplne obsadená.