21/06/2023 - 29/06/2023
Unleash your inner power.
The Into the Core training course was created for youth workers that want to empower the young people to handle the challenges of today’s world with confidence and resilience. We will fully dive into the Playfight methodology as participants and reflect on how we can apply its principles and approach as facilitators, trainers or coaches.
We will be 27 people from 9 countries on a journey to become familiar with the PlayFight methodology and develop our own facilitation skills. All of this will be guided by an experienced team in a supportive and safe environment.
What you can get out of the project?
– get to know ways of using the PlayFight methodology, to empower youngsters and facilitate their inclusion
– explore new possibilities on how to create a safe space for expressing emotions (verbally and non-verbally) & specially anger (non-violently) through communication and movement
– foster essential facilitation competencies in psychosomatic approach (holding space, listening emphatically, navigating group process..)
– gain new skills to find win-win solutions in conflicts and build resilience
– learn to listen to your own body & experience authentic connection to yourself and others
– have fun while increasing your creativity, flexibility, and playfulness in an international group of like-minded people
Training course is for everyone who is interested in the topic and is in daily contact with youngsters either as a youth worker, teacher, leader, volunteer, is part of any organization where young people are gathering, school or sport clubs, and etc. From the age of 18+.
Participants will be from Latvia , Italy , Estonia , Bulgaria , Spain , Slovenia , Czechia and Slovakia . There will be 3 participants from Slovakia.
Accommodation HERE and food will be provided and financed from the Erasmus + program during the whole training. Travel costs will be reimbursed up to 180 euro. Detailed information regarding financial procedures are written in FAQ and will be further explained with selected participants.