01/09/2016 - 31/08/2018
in Slovakia and around Europe
Strategic partnership project KA2 “Include! Involve! Improve!” was a partnership between 10 organizations from Estonia, Portugal, Spain, Italy, Greece, Romania, Poland, UK, Slovakia and Turkey.
The general aim of our project was to raise the quality of international youth project via exchange of good practices between the network of strategic partners.
Concrete objectives are:
– To raise the quality of Erasmus + projects in the field of youth inside and outside partner network;
– To ensure quality preparation and support for Estonian young people and youth workers before they attend international event;
– To train youth leaders to raise their competence as group leaders in international youth projects;
– To spread the information about Erasmus + projects to a wider audience with focus on involving more young people with fewer opportunities in international projects through engaging local youth workers;
– To exchange good practices in local and international youth work between partners to raise the quality of youth exchanges;
– To build up a solid network of partners to organize youth projects which are inclusive, support participation of young people with fewer opportunities and take into account human rights and democratic values
We carried out various local activities in order to fulfill our objectives and orgnized 2 transnational project meetings which involved 20 representatives from 10 organizations and 1 short-term joint staff training event.
More information about our activities here: https://ka2estonia.weebly.com/