13/05/2023 - 21/05/2023
The project Labor leader 1.0 is a Youth exchange framed within KA1 of the Erasmus+ program, developed by Slovakia, France, Serbia, Czech Republic, Republic of Macedonia and Spain as main partner. The exchange will take place From 13th to 21st of May 2023, in the town of Iscar (Valladolid, Spain), with the participation of 33 young people interested in the theme of leadership, team management, assumption of responsibilities and gender equality in the laboral scene.
We consider that this youth exchange is necessary in skills and competencies that are not usually taught in the educational system, but that are highly demanded by the labor market, and that many young people possess them but do not know how to express them or get their full potential. That is why we will work on the empowerment of young people, providing them with a set of tools to increase their strength, improve their capabilities and increase their potential in the areas of: Leadership, team management, and assumption of responsibilities.
– To Empower youth
– To Reduce the youth unemployment rate
– To Promote gender equality in the workplace
– To Train young people for positions of responsibility in a company
– To Enhance leadership skills
– To Know techniques and tools for managing work teams
– To Encourage the assumption of responsibilities
– To Practice team sports and its application as a training tool
– To Raise awareness about the equality of men and women
– To Stimulate the personal and communication skills of the participants
Youth exchange is for everyone who is interested in the topic and would like to travel and meet new people and cultures. Between the age of 18 – 30, leader can be over 30.
Participants will be from Spain , Czechia , France , Serbia , North Macedonia and Slovakia . There will be 4 participants from each country.
Accommodation and food will be provided and financed from the Erasmus + program during the whole training. Travel costs will be reimbursed up to 275 euro. Detailed information regarding financial procedures are written in FAQ and will be further explained with selected participants.