05/11/2017 - 12/11/2017
Background and theme of the training course
Information and facts about sexuality and the human body are essential for young people and play an important role in the learning process of sexuality. Nonetheless, information is not enough. Questions and issues regarding sexuality and relationships are essentially a question of identity. With this training course we wanted to extend the subject of sexuality beyond information and widen the perspective of the matter and connect sexuality to identity and discover values and norms in connection to sexuality on a societal, European, national and personal level.
The overall aim of the TC was to increase awareness among youth workers of the inner process and inner compass from a holistic approach (body, mind, heart and your environment) in connection to sexuality and identity, and to develop the capacity in supporting young people to explore this.
- Discover which norms and power structures we have in connection to sexuality and identity
- Investigate how society and myself see sexuality and how it influence young people
- Raise awareness of your own identity and your own body in general and resources
- Learn how to express sexuality in words/communication and attitude
- Explore how sexuality is seen in different European cultures
- Share knowledge and experience within the group about methods and tools for sexual education for young people
- Multiply the learning outcomes in local reality and with young people
- Raise awareness of the Erasmus+ programme and start planning for future projects together
The approach and methodology
This training course was based on non-formal and informal education with a self-directed learning approach. That means that the participants are responsible for their own learning and the facilitators provide activities and guide the participants through the process. The training course was highly participatory, interactive and experiential. The working methods included case studies, working in pairs and small groups, meditations, contemplations, team building activities, role plays, discussions, and self-assessment. Some sessions were complemented by theoretical inputs and all of them were followed by reflection (in the group or individually).
Účastníci boli zo Švédska , Česka , Rakúska , Grécka , Írska , Malty , Španielska , Talianska a Slovenska .
Účasť na projekte
If you would like to apply for project, please answer the following questions:
Prihlasovanie na tento projekt bolo uzatvorené. Momentálne prebieha výber účastníkov.