Date(s) - 01/08/2017 - 30/09/2017
Summary what is this volunteering program about:
The idea of the project is to organize a better communication between youth and elderly people, by involving them in different activities. There were 7 volunteers from Spain, Italy, Bulgaria, Romania, Slovakia, Serbia and Macedonia.
The tasks of the volunteers
- organizing/assisting/facilitating physical activities for elderly (physical exercises, games, cultural visits, walks in the nature)
- organizing workshops (handicraft, cooking,knitting, ceramics workshops, activities with kids, how to use internet, computers, phones)
- organizing cultural events (dance evenings, song evenings, theatre, music).
- oarticipating in fund raising activities (selling handmade stuff in NesilKAFE or NesilKARAVAN)
- taking photos, videos about the events, working on video production updating the website of S&G, and working on promotion materials
- representing his/her culture during cultural events
The volunteer work 7 hours per day, 5 days per week. Sundays and Saturdays are free. Holidays: the volunteer have two consecutive days off per week and will also have two days of holiday per month for the whole duration of the EVS project. Turkish Language Lessons are the compulsory part of the weekly schedule/five hours per week.
Účasť na projekte
If you would like to apply for project, please answer the following questions:
Táto udalosť je úplne obsadená.