Date(s) - 21/10/2017 - 29/10/2017
Ponuka zúčastniť sa školenia “NFE – opportunity for inclusion and acceptance of immigrants and asylum seekers” v talianskom meste Ferrara v dátumoch 21. – 29. októbra 2017.
Zhrnutie o čom tréning bude:
Project “Youth work and youth trainings for inclusion and acceptance of diversity” puts accent on organising quality non-formal education activities for intercultural acceptance and inclusion of excluded/marginalised groups, and especially of immigrants and asylum seekers.
The project consists of several activities, and one of those is this training course “NFE – opportunity for inclusion and acceptance of immigrants and asylum seekers”. The training course will be organised in Ferrara, Italy in October 2017.
The training course will take place in Italy (Ferrara) from 21st October (arrival in the afternoon) to 29th October (departure in the morning after the breakfast) 2017.
Specific objectives of the training course are:
• To share realities and experiences with discrimination, exclusion and marginalization of different groups (including migrants and refugees) in different European countries
• To explore and promote intercultural acceptance of diversity and respect of Fundamental / Human Rights in Europe
• To increase participants’ ability to deeply understand and empathise with different socially excluded and marginalised groups in our communities
• To analyse the implemented practices and to recommend how best to use the NFE and experiential learning for inclusion and acceptance of immigrants and asylum seekers in our youth work
• To encourage creativity in developing new or adapting existing methods of NFE for inclusion and acceptance of diversity youth work
• To provide interaction of our youth workers with asylum seekers and thus to get out youth workers motivated for more consistent engagement on youth work for inclusion and acceptance
The training course will be hosted in the hostel in Ferrara (IT) which is social enterprise and employs and gathers asylum seekers to offer them opportunity to be employed while waiting for their asylums to be resolved. Thus, in the programme of that training course we have planned and arranged the whole afternoon of Living Library with the asylum seekers. Thanks to that innovative element, our participants will be able to see specific NFE method (Living library) adapted for the specific circumstances and target groups and will be inspired and motivated to work on issues of inclusion and acceptance of diversity deeply.
Tréning je určený mladým ľuďom vo veku od 18 rokov. Účastníci budú z Talianska , Chorvátska , Srbska , Macedónska , Bosny a Hercegoviny , Kosova, Grécka , Česka a Slovenska . Z každej krajiny bude po 2-3 účastníkov.
Ubytovanie (Hostel vo Ferrare) a strava budú počas tréningu zabezpečené a financované z programu Erasmus+. Cestovné náklady budú preplatené do výšky 275 eur a platí sa 40 eurový poplatok.
V prípade akýchkoľvek otázok nám napíšte na email@example.com alebo do online chatu
Účasť na projekte
If you would like to apply for project, please answer the following questions:
Táto udalosť je úplne obsadená.