08/08/2022 - 16/08/2022
Záverečný manuál z projektu si môžete pozrieť tu – Reactivate yourself
More info about what was the project:
The purpose of the project was to inspire young people again for sports and an active lifestyle according to COVID 19. The goals of the project were to increase the sports participation of young people in sports activities and thus raise their quality of life.
– Explore the impact of Covid 19 on young people in rural areas.
– Preparation of a sustainable organizational module for the implementation of active outdoor projects for young people
– Empower young people and youth workers in the non-governmental sector with tools for implementing preventive activities of youth health in local communities.
– Preparation of a work plan for the implementation of activities of active spending time in nature.
– To connect rural youth organizations and to transfer good practices for sports activation of rural youth for the period after Covid 19.
At the nine-day youth exchange, which will take place in August in Slovenia, we will empower and train 36 young people for reactivators of young people for movement and health, who will have a satisfactory professional level of knowledge or. social influence in their field. To make them as competent and influential as possible, we will prepare several tools. The target group is young people from the age of 20 onwards, as well as youth leaders and workers. At the end of the project, the health of the young people involved in the project, who will be able to influence their peers through projects, will improve.
Participants were from Croatia , Lithuania , Italy , Slovenia and Slovakia . There were 7 participants from each country.