Date(s) - 17/09/2017 - 23/09/2017
Slovenská skupina už je kompletná, nie je možnosť prihlásenia.
Zhrnutie o čom výmena bude:
”Rethink the future – Reinvent the city” addresses the current situation and the future of youth in modern Europe, where is significantly noticeable that, because of the migration crisis, intercultural conflict, an increase of radicalism, violence, encouragement of religious hate and bigotry are just some of the indicators that the coexistence of immigrants and the native population presents us with a uncertain kind of picture of the future and creates fear of the other and the different. Now, more than ever, the culture of belonging and identities are being questioned, bringing cultural differences, which are mostly considered irreconcilable, to the main focus.
This project is a form of an artistic-educational experiment which would connect youngsters from six different parts of Europe, who would re-examine the future of coexistence through artistic interventions in civic realities. The youth will, through this process of non-formal learning (innovative artistic practices, civic upbringing and education) and intercultural dialogue, as well as the exchange of knowledge and skills offer a „new concept of the imaginary city/new values of the Europe“, especially focusing on the future of the community and relevant changes to which they could contribute. Contemplating the future means to begin contemplating new kinds of stabilities, new solutions which will, through non-formal education and intercultural dialogue provide key tools for a more harmonious society. To respect cultural differences is one of the main foundations for creating peace and tolerance between the future generations in Europe.
Main objectives of youth exchange are:
1. conflict transformation through intercultural dialogue: We believe that through international exchange of youth, we are working on building a multicultural setting of the future, and empowering the youth through artistic-educational methods that secure complete personal development, strengthen the respect of human rights and freedoms because through contact with different cultures – we are creating a space of creative interplay which builds understanding and friendship. The awareness and knowledge of cultural practices and art forms strengthen personal and collective identities and values, and contribute to the preservation and promotion of cultural differences. Artistic upbringing develops cultural awareness, promotes cultural practices and is a medium through which the knowledge of arts and culture is being transferred from one generation to the other.
2. art and Youth building with innovative (non-formal) learning methods – Strengthening youth to become future innovators and initiators of change in their community, improving their motivation. We want to present artistic strategies and practices as innovative learning methods (Valuing art, artistic upbringing and education – Art creates insights and opens horizons, encourages creativity and initiative-taking, develops critical thinking and professional skills. Artistic upbringing, as an ethical and civic creation, poses as an essential medium of social integration, and can help with solving critical problems which modern Europe is facing today.
Through our project and according to Erasmus+ programs we will:
- promote participation in democratic life in Europe (encouraging the youth to be active and responsible European citizens will result with more activate participation in their society)
- improve the level of learning performance and key competence: artistic skills, creative thinking, critical thinking, and open-mindedness; with innovative methods of learning, artistic practices and exchange of knowledge in order to gain new experiences and skills, resulting in better academic results, in order to become future innovators or initiator of change in their community, improving their motivation to try something similar in the near future);
- establish intercultural dialogue – by enhanced cooperation between organizations youth will achieve greater intercultural awareness; through discussions, art workshops and various tools and excercices. Working together in groups in order to create something together – music piece, art installation, short video, etc.)
Mládežnícka výmena je určená pre mladých ľudí vo veku 18 – 30 rokov (1 zo skupiny/líder môže byť aj starší).
Na výmene budú účastníci z Chorvátska , Slovenska , Litvy , Španielska , Talianska a Rumunska . Z každej krajiny bude 6 účastníkov.
Účasť na projekte
If you would like to apply for project, please answer the following questions:
Táto udalosť je úplne obsadená.