09/06/2019 - 17/06/2019
Mládežnícka výmena na tému anti-diskriminácie, rovnakého zaobchádzania a o ochrane pred diskrimináciou. Mládežnícka výmena sa konala v dňoch 9. – 17. júna 2019 v Uzane neďaleko mesta Gabrovo v Bulharsku.
Článok z výmeny si môžete prečítať tu: https://www.adelslovakia.org/pribehy-ucastnikov/ak-si-este-nebol-a-stale-vahas
Zhrnutie o čom mládežnícka výmena bola:
The idea behind the implementation of project “Say NO to discrimination!” is dictated by the need for young people to fight, understand and apply equality and tolerance every day and to demonstrate anti-discriminatory behavior, identifying different ways of responding to situations of inequality and discrimination; coping with them. Participants discuseds the importance, the elements and the various forms of inequality and discrimination and tried to find a mechanism to address these issues in their communities and organizations. By discussing the intercultural differences, similarities, values and problems that young people have in their communities, it should be clear what should be the guidelines for tackling with discrimination in their countries and Europe as a whole should be and how to eliminate inequality.
The objectives of this Youth Exchange were:
- To empower participants and enable them to recognize discrimination and to improve knowledge about different forms of discrimination.
- To strengthen the development of youth workers and youth leaders by extending their competences to integrate themes as discrimination, tolerance and participation within their work and practice.
- To enable participants to reflect upon and to address key values related to discrimination, tolerance, human rights.
- To increase the participants professional competences in developing and evaluating projects with young people, empowering them or developing their own understanding and practice of discrimination, tolerance and human rights.
- To support capacity and partnership building and to contribute towards inventive and high quality projects by exploring diverse working methods and strategies and to acquire competence in dealing with youth issues and to equip the participants with the knowledge and competence necessary to make use of it.
Mládežnícka výmena bola určená mladým ľuďom vo veku 16 – 29 rokov. Účastníci boli z Grécka , Talianska , Španielska , Chorvátska , Bulharska a Slovenska . Z každej krajiny bolo po 6-9 účastníkov.