01/01/2021 - 01/02/2023
Slovakia and around Europe
AIM: young people to understand what it means to be a good ‘digital citizen’, being able to act responsibly online.
- Providing youth workers educational tools which allow them to improve the usage of technology in their work and the quality of training programs related to topic.
- Support young people to identify the good and bad uses of technology and internet.
- Enabling youth workers access to knowledge regarding the responsible and useful usage of digital competence.
- Reducing the risks of the misuse of the new technologies.
- Increasing the responsible usage of the new technologies.
- DIRECT: youth workers, trainers, coaches working on/ interested in the topic of technological/internet addiction and/or digital skills.
- INDIRECT: youth at risk of technological/internet addiction, youth with inappropriate online behaviours, youth with low digital skills.
- Lack of awareness regarding the real danger faced when connecting all life aspects to the tech devices and internet.
- Lack of structured instruments for youth worker to work on detection, prevention and recovery of technological addiction and inappropriate online behaviour.
- Lack of digital competences required for the integration in the labour market.
IO1 Mobile APP – Escape the techbyrinth
IO2 – Educational KIT