Date(s) - 12/09/2017 - 19/09/2017
Slovenská skupina už je kompletná, nie je možnosť prihlásenia.
Ponuka zúčastniť sa školenia na juhu Estónska (Viljandi) v dňoch 12. – 19. aeptembra 2017. Školenie bude zamerané na hlbšie porozumenie občianskej spoločnosti ako aj jej úlohe, ktorú zohráva v našich krajinách.
THE CONTENT AND ACTIVITIES:
The overall aim of the training is to create a deeper understanding of the civil society actors and the role they have in our nations. To approach this topic we will start with exploring the meaning of the words conflict, youth movement, peace etc. and at the same time we will follow like an itinerary from historical social movements for democracy and justice, movements against discrimination and racism and we will explore present developments in the different regions, movements born during the economical crisis in Europe and other important actors around the world and especially Europe.
TNT will give competence and methods to participants to analyze the social conflicts, will teach them how to act wisely, and being active leaders in the civil society using non-violent communication.
- Give to participants the tools and competences to understand what civil society is and what is its role in our own societies;
- Familiarize the participants with concepts and approaches of non violent actions i.e. how to use it best and adapt it to local contexts and realities in order to promote peace building;
- Equip the participants with skills to act in order to fulfill their goals;
- Empower the young people to act wisely in conflicts on individual as well as societal levels;
- Review and enhance participants’ competences (knowledge, skills, attitudes) in working as multipliers, and activists on peace building using non formal education tools;
- Enable participants to develop activities and campaigns for multipliers in conflict transformation and non-violent actions, at international, national or local level
Na školení bude 28 účastníkov z Bulharska , Rumunska , Talianska, , Španielska , Dánska , Poľska, , Grécka , Nemecka , Rakúska , Česka a samozrejme Slovenska .
Účasť na projekte
If you would like to apply for project, please answer the following questions:
Táto udalosť je úplne obsadená.