Date(s) - 05/02/2018 - 13/02/2018
Zhrnutie o čom výmena bola:
The economic and social crisis in Europe has led to alarming rates of unemployment, especially for young people. Unemployment rates are particularly high in most EU countries while youth unemployment rates are generally much higher, even double compared with other age groups. In countries such as Greece, Italy and others, the youth unemployment rates are approaching or have exceeded 50% creating serious concern. The youth unemployment has profound effects on a personal and social level.
In this context, the ultimate goal of the project was to contribute to enhancing the employability of young people in Europe. To achieve the above goal, a number of objectives have been set:
- Creating a reflection on the high unemployment of young people and highlighting the importance of the problem.
- Raising young people’s awareness on the issue of unemployment and empowering them to put pressure for further measures against youth unemployment and to promote the message.
- Development of young people’s skills so that they can “present” themselves effectively in the labor market.
- Informing young people of the benefits of non-formal learning and volunteering.
- Facilitating the exchange of views between young people from different countries, promoting mutual understanding and cooperation.
Young people gathered for eight days in the city of Athens and participated in a series of activities concerning youth unemployment. They became familiarized with intervention ways, they conducted awareness activities, got to know the future professions and gained skills on effectively presenting themselves in a job interview, writing a CV and other related matters.
More information about project here: https://themoreaware.wordpress.com/
Učastníci boli z Maďarska , Estónska , Bulharska , Slovinska , Rumunska , Talianska , Turecka , Poľska , Chorvátska , Španielska , Litvy a Slovenska .
Účasť na projekte
If you would like to apply for project, please answer the following questions:
Táto udalosť je úplne obsadená.