23/02/2023 - 28/02/2023
Voices Youth Summit of Europe is a Youth Activity Exchange (YE) part of the Erasmus+ for youth participation activities. The transnational youth activity “Voices Youth Summit” aims to empower facilitators, youth and activity leaders in international youth work projects and Erasmus+ to shape, facilitate, inform non-formal learning processes and group dynamics about the future of youth in relation and the agenda 2030 to reflect. New skills can be developed and promoted. An international exchange takes place and allows a mutual learning and support.
The main goal of the YE “Voices Youth Summit” is to equip young people with the necessary skills to be the voices of youth in relation to the 2030 Agenda. We want to support them in the best possible way and Raise awareness of important issues, fully utilize resources, and develop possible solutions.
What we get?
- 1 Virtual Exhibition: virtual reality platform on European Youth Ideation.
- 20 podcasts
- 12 videos on the change of youth towards the Europe of 2030
- 30 recommendations on the change promoted by European youth in comic format
- 17 real and practical prototypes regarding the 2030 Agenda (made by young people, for young people).
- A digital marketing campaign design on the 2030 Agenda and Youth (example for other young people). – 1 manual “2030 Youth Toolbox”.
Youth exchange is for everyone who is interested in the topic and would like to travel and meet new people and cultures. Between the age of 20 – 30, leader can be over 30.
Participants were from Lithuania , North Macedonia , Italy , Croatia and Slovakia . There were 5 participants from each country.