01/06/2017 - 31/07/2017
Zhrnutie o čom EDS bola:
The idea of the project is to organize a better communication between youth and elderly people, by involving them in different activities. There were 7 volunteers from Spain, Italy, Bulgaria, Romania, Slovakia, Serbia and Macedonia.
The volunteers did various tasks:
- organizing/assisting/facilitating physical activities for elderly (physical exercises, games, cultural visits, walks in the nature)
- organizing workshops (handicraft, cooking,knitting, ceramics workshops, activities with kids, how to use internet, computers, phones)
- organizing cultural events (dance evenings, song evenings, theatre, music).
- oarticipating in fund raising activities (selling handmade stuff in NesilKAFE or NesilKARAVAN)
- taking photos, videos about the events, working on video production updating the website of S&G, and working on promotion materials
- representing his/her culture during cultural events
The volunteer worked 7 hours per day, 5 days per week. Sundays and Saturdays were free. Holidays: the volunteerhad two consecutive days off per week and will also have two days of holiday per month for the whole duration of the EVS project.