01/09/2020 - 01/09/2021
Možnosť dlhodobého dobrovoľníctva pre mladých ľudí vo veku od 18 do 30 rokov v historickom meste Blagoevgrad, neďaleko hlavného mesta Bulharska, počas ktorého si môžete vyskúšať organizovať vlastné aktivity a podujatia a počas školských mesiacov interaktívne viesť anglické hodiny pre miestne deti. Naša bývalá dobrovoľníčka zostala v organizácii pracovať aj po skončení ESC. Príbeh tu: https://www.adelslovakia.org/pribehy-ucastnikov/od-eds-k-full-time-praci
The project objectives are directed towards engaging the volunteers in activities by which their sense of active citizenship can be fostered, to develop their social competences and cultural awareness. They will learn how to work in a team, to acquire leading skills; intercultural competence; organizational skills; problem solving and critical thinking. It will equip them with key personal, professional and entrepreneurial competencies and skills such as teamwork, leadership, intercultural competences, project management, problem solving and critical thinking. The aim of the project is to empower young people to become independent individuals, ready to enter the labour market on one side. On the other, they will strive to influence the local community through conducting trainings on social entrepreneurship, this way, providing opportunities for social inclusion and equal opportunities for all.
- Developing of personal projects – Each volunteer will develop, with the support of our team, a personal project, which is not pre-defined, but depends on the personal interests of the volunteers.
- Participation in the organization of Chat club – Volunteers will be also involved in youth club – Chat Club, initiative of our former volunteers. They will prepare 4 events, where they will present their country, traditions, habits, food and culture. Depending on volunteers’ interest, besides Intercultural nights, they will be supported to organise events also on other topics of interest.
- Preparing English lessons and Handbook – During school months, volunteers will lead interactive English speaking lessons and Civic education workshops. Through non-formal education, taking part in conversations, encouraging students to use English in daily situations, like shopping, going to a restaurant, hospital, buying a bus ticket, exercising their rights and learning their duties, involvement, problem-solving, etc. To make those lessons more interactive, they will be involved in different games, in which they can learn in a fun and interesting way. In addition, all materials (e.g. examples of the lessons, activities and games) will be collected and summarized by volunteers in a Handbook, which will be online and available for public.
- Joining European Youth Week Campaign – It is planned to join European Youth Week Campaign for promoting Erasmus+ opportunities and European Solidarity Corps.
- Participation in the organization of “Summer Challenge” – Volunteers will be involved in organising of “Summer Challenge” – training on critical thinking and media/ information literacy.
- Participation in Balkan Youth Festival – They will participate in Balkan Youth Festival where they will be involved in the preparation, organization and logistics.
- Involvement in Social Entrepreneurship training – Their involvement in Social Entrepreneurship training will help them to increase the social entrepreneurship skills, as well as to support social inclusion of vulnerable groups. The training was developed within the project “Act Social” funded by INTERREG V-A COOPERATION.
Accommodation, food and transport arrangements
Volunteers will live in shared apartment in single or double rooms in close distance to the office and centre of the city. Bills for the heating, electricity, water and internet are covered, as well as travelling costs. Monthly allowance is 225 EUR, except months January and February, when it is 209 EUR, due to higher electricity consumption.
Prihlasovanie je možné prostredníctvom emailu, kde nám zašlite životopis v AJ a krátky motivačný list na email@example.com
Viac informácií čo ESC vlastne je si môžete prečítať v tomto článku: https://www.adelslovakia.org/moznosti-pre-vas/dobrovolnictvo-v-zahranici