04/08/2017 - 12/08/2017
- Ivana Marcelyová
- Richard Krajč
- Michaela Protušová
- Marcela Machavová
- Adam Gonda
- Matej Slaniniak
- Andrej Grilus
- Maroš Horvát
- Filip Agh
Zhrnutie o čom výmena bola:
The aim of the project is to promote within organizations and community specific activities to integrate young people from minorities into society by promoting and raising awareness about social cohesion, tolerance, diversity, solidarity, intercultural dialogue and the same time the fight against discrimination, racism, homophobia, xenophobia and any form of exclusion .
Specific objectives of the project:
– Raising awareness about ethnic discrimination and racism in sport and the fight against social exclusion in sports clubs and societies;
– Create a framework for interaction and discussion between young people and encourage them to maintain a healthy lifestyle by providing the necessary tools for the detection of ideas that are necessary for a healthy diet and sports activity in the fresh air;
– Increase young people’s knowledge about minority rights held by minority and human rights in general;
– Address the challenges and breach of minorities and intercultural and interreligious dialogue, which we encounter in society is also reflected in sport;
– The promotion of social cohesion and integration in Europe by addressing the issue of social exclusion;
– Promote the awareness and commitment of young people to address these issues.
The project, which builds on a previous project We love sports in which young people learn about ways to integrate through sport, involved 40 young people aged between 18-29 years and five youth leaders from Croatia, Italy, Lithuania, Slovenia and Slovakia. In 8 days they learnt more about healthy lifestyle, diet and exercise, but also stereotypes and prejudices in sport and looking for solutions in the sport for the problems that arise in society.
The methodology of project activities was based on non-formal education, experiential and intercultural learning. The methodology was focused on the participants and provided participants time and space to share their ideas and knowledge and sharing their contributions, as well as to learn from each other. Through the workshops young people had an impact on awareness raising consciousness about how some minority groups of individuals socially excluded on the basis of their status choices in life or belief and in order to encourage young people to stand up against discrimination, racism, homophobia, xenophobia and social exclusion.
Na výmene boli účastníci z Chorvátska , Talianska , Slovinska, , Litvy a samozrejme Slovenska .