19/03/2017 - 28/03/2017
“Ďakujeme, že sme sa mohli zúčastniť tohto projektu Veľmi sme si to užili, bolo nám fantasticky “ Patrik
Zhrnutie o čom tréning bol:
The main objective of the project “Youth workers – the engine of social change in marginalized communities” (YES Project) was deepening the key competencies and skills of youth workers and youth leaders from various organizations from countries both in and outside the EU, who are working with young people from minority groups and disadvantaged youth people, what should stimulate a sense of solidarity, intercultural dialogue and reducing social exclusion.
– Learnt more about yourself
– Learnt how to collaborate with young people
– Learnt which are the youth worker competences
– Learnt how to listen actively, ask powerful questions, communicate directly and create awareness
– Learnt how to help the marginalized young people, develop projects and initiatives
– Gained skills to motivate and support young people, leadership skills
– Exchanged experience with other people employed in the youth sector
– Discussed challenges there are for you in your work with young people
– Learnt how to empower young people and your colleagues
Na tréningu boli účastníci z Arménska , Bulharska , Grécka , Gruzínska , Francúzska , Španielska , Portugalska , Talianska , Turecka , Slovenska , Rumunska , Litvy .