11/08/2018 - 08/10/2018
Ak máš blízko k športu a nevieš čo robiť v lete tak táto ponuka je pre teba. Naber skúsenosti v medzinárodnom tíme dobrovoľníkov počas 2-mesačnej dobrovoľníckej stáže v hlavnom meste Bulharska v Sofii. Dátum trvania EDS je 11.august – 8. október 2018. Všetky náklady hradené. Ak si študent VŠ, vystavíme ti potvrdenie, EDS bude prebiehať len počas prvých 2 týždňoch akademického roka. Navyše ak máš povinnú stáž v rámci štúdia, môžeš si to dať uznať.
Zhrnutie o čom EDS bude:
EVS volunteers we are looking for should be youth/social workers/Sport coaches/PA teachers/Education teachers or youth leaders active within their organization and specialists who already have experience in youth work and sport activities, but wants to increase their practical skills and at the same time to share experience. The EVS volunteers we are looking for should be: young people 18 – 30 years old, with different background and experience that are interested in the topic of sports development and are motivated to develop their competences in inter-cultural dialogue and Sport.
The profile of the ideal candidate:
- Youth /social workers, sport coaches/specialists or youth leaders active within their organization;
- Be motivated to develop their competencies in intercultural dialogue and Sport;
- Already have experience in working with young people, organizing initiatives and projects;
- Be able to act as a multiplier in our local community, ensuring the snowfall effect;
- Be committed to attend for the full duration of the EVS;
- Preferable age – 25+;
- Able to speak in English, basic level of language knowledge is required.
Skills to be developed/improved: Ability to interact with different cultures and environments and to communicate in a foreign language; building awareness about participation and involvement in local volunteer activities; actively participating in society; increasing self-confidence and responsibility; learning the real work behind an organization of events, workshops and courses; turning ideas into action through planning, organization and management; ability to solve problems and conflicts in a group; learning to work in teams, learning the process of how is working the EU.
- Supporting the organization and administration of sport projects;
- Organization of 2 workshops during the period of the EVS – EVS as tool for gaining skills and knowledge and Volunteering matters;
- Promotion of the idea behind European Voluntary Service, Erasmus+ and European citizenship;
- Training sessions: providing sport sessions for partner sport clubs – golf and tennis trainings, trainings to kids and youngsters with disabilities, open training sessions in sport clubs and schools;
- Communication: management of the official web site of the association and the Facebook profile
- Promoting the activities of the association and the volunteer in the social media space by regularly updating our blog and facebook page.
Learning and helping with the creation of projects and youth exchanges within the Erasmus+ program.
What can the volunteers expect from the experience:
The volunteer can expect to experience and learn a lot about a foreign culture in an interesting way, because the life in the city of Sofia is vivid and colorful. The volunteer will also have the opportunity to participate in the organization of many sport activities, games and events and learn quite a bit about how that organization happens and how all of this activities affect the community of the city. At the end the volunteer will acquire a lot of cultural knowledge and skills that would be helpful for his/hers personal and professional development in the future. And last but not least, the volunteer will get a formal certificate in order to prove that.
In terms of service and learning opportunities the EVS volunteers will be able to develop several competencies, in order to improve their performance, such as:
- Ability to interact with different cultures and environments and to communicate in a foreign language;
- Building awareness about participation and involvement in local volunteer activities;
- Actively participating in society;
- Increasing self confidence;
- Learning the real work behind an organization of events, workshops and courses;
- Turning ideas into action through planning, organization and management;
- Ability to solve problems and conflicts in a group;
- Cooperating in teams.
In order to receive applications of candidates for EVS project, we will promote a transparent recruitment process by placing the information in all social networks.
We will create a selection group of 3 members of “BSDA” that will make a pre-selection of the volunteers, firstly based on practical issues – selecting only the candidates that had the CV and motivation letter. After reading the CV and Motivation letters, the selection group will make a choice, considering the interest of the volunteers – sports, willingness to work with young people and the reason presented to have chosen the particular project.
We will choose those volunteers, who can bring something of their own experiences and culture, to enrich hosting project and local community.
Lodging: food / accommodation:
The volunteers will be accommodated in shared apartment/dormitory in Sofia with the other volunteer. The volunteer will have to share the shower and toilet with other volunteer. The apartment or the dormitory will be close to National sports academy, where we are realizing many of our activities. The organization will provide food money (120 euro per month) to the volunteers and they will be able to choose their food. Amount is sufficient for shopping and preparing food by him(her)self as well as for eating outside from time to time. In the neighborhood where they will be accommodated there are multiple places for meals and supermarkets to buy food for home. Volunteers will receive also 177 euro pocket money per the period of the EVS experience, made on two payment to use as he(she) sees fit.
The volunteer will be provided with all of the essential household appliances that he (she) might need. The electricity and water are covered by the hosting organization. Internet connection is not facilitated by the hosting organization.
The volunteer will work seven hours each day five working days of the week. Each week she/he will have two free days at the weekend. National holidays are free.
All the working places are in the walking distance, so, the volunteer will not need any transportation. Any transport in connection with the project will be covered by the host organization. Those costs will be calculated and paid in advance.
We will prevent risks and crises by:
– integration activities (overcoming language barriers, ice breaking games);
– organizing individual meetings with the volunteer and mentor;
– we will inform the volunteer about his/ her rights, regulations in our organization, consequences of unacceptable behavior;
– the volunteer will have the opportunity to stay in contact with his/her family/ sending organization via Skype, e-mail or telephone;
– release negative emotions through meetings, talks and excursions.
Training and support:
The mentor will offer constant support and personal assistance to the volunteer.
Ubytovanie a strava sú pre dobrovoľníka zabezpečené zdarma v apartmánovom dome spolu s ďalšími dobrovoľníkmi z Portugalska a Bosny a Hercegoviny , cestovné náklady budú preplatené, dobrovoľník dostáva vreckové vo výške 177 eur na celý čas dobrovoľníckej služby (59 dní). Dobrovoľník dostane 120 eur/mesačne na stravu. Taktiež má zabezpečené poistenie, jazykový kurz bulharčiny. To všetko z programu Erasmus+.
V prípade akýchkoľvek otázok nám napíšte na email@example.com alebo do online chatu
Účasť na projekte
If you would like to apply for project, please answer the following questions:
Prihlasovanie na tento projekt bolo uzatvorené. Momentálne prebieha výber účastníkov.