Date(s) - 20/03/2024 - 27/03/2024
This training course is a part of the Erasmus+ project. The main focus of the training course is to develop the skills of youth workers and equip them with improvizational and forum theatre methodology to implement high quality youth activities with focus on youth work, participation, youth inclusion and community engagement.
The Training course aims to develop the competences of youth workers to use improvzation and forum theatre as a powerful tool to engage and empower young people increasing their participation in community life fostering social change.
- To explore effective and creative methods in engaging young people and develop their active citizenship skills.
- To understand improvization and forum theatre techniques as a tool to foster social change.
- To empower youth workers with forum theatre methodologies in the area of youth participation and engagement.
- To increase youth participation and involvement in social processes and generate change.
- To provide space for participants to discuss and share best practices on youth empowerment
Training course is mostly for youth workers, teachers, leaders, volunteers or for everybody who are interested in the topic, want to travel, learn and meet new people and cultures from the age of 22+.
Participants will be from more countries from EU. There will be 3 participants from each country.
Accommodation HERE and food will be provided and financed from the Erasmus + program during the whole project. Travel costs will be reimbursed up to 275 euro. Detailed information regarding financial procedures are written in FAQ and will be further explained with selected participants.
Registration is open until form is closed. Closed form mean we already finished choosing participants and therefore it is not possible to apply anymore.