Date(s) - 01/06/2018 - 30/06/2018
- Guest User
- Guest User
Summary what was EVS about:
EVS volunteers were involved in the program of the Festival Pride Parade organised by Ljubljana Pride Association. The volunteers were included in the steering team and were able to experiment first hand being part what it is like to be part of the organisation of a Pride festival and parade.
Typical tasks of the volunteer included:
- technical + logistical support during and after each event
- handling external communication for the events organised
- hosting and logistical support
- communication on social media
- promotion of events and basic administrative support
Participants will gain competences in:
- group work
- working in a multicultural environment
- communication, technical and logistical competences
- learning about project management (ex. how to manage smaller one-day events like exhibitions and
Participation in the project
If you would like to apply for project, please answer the following questions:
1. Question: What is your motivation to participate in the project?
2. Question: How do you think you will use the knowledge and skills which you gain at this project in your future life?
Pre tento projekt sme už vybrali účastníkov.