Date(s) - 16/07/2023 - 21/07/2023
Project aimed to combat social exclusion resulting from the low economic and financial knowledge. During the project, participants will learn new practices and knowledge of financial education.
Aims of the project were:
1. Development of:
– Thematic knowledge and skills (financial education for adults);
– Skills for lifelong learning in a transnational context;
– Contents and materials for exploration with adult learners;
2. Training of educators for the work of training learners for economic and financial literacy in favor of their social inclusion;
3. Sharing of:
– Good practices, methodologies, methods and tools for economic and financial education for adults;
– Knowledge and experience for incorporating inclusive and participatory methodologies that promote the training of learners;
– Theoretical and practical knowledge, based on different social contexts, in order to enhance the creation of effectively inclusive, innovative and entrepreneurial initiatives among learners, especially those with fewer opportunities;
4. Fostering the specialization and internationalization of educators, their work in the adult education sector and organizations.
Participants were from Bulgaria , Portugal , Germany and Slovakia . There were 3 participants from Slovakia.