Date(s) - 20/08/2023 - 29/08/2023
Our societies put a lot of emphasis on performance and perfection. In this context, a lot of us struggle with the feeling of ‘not being good enough’. We need to learn how to support ourselves and deal with our imperfection that inevitably comes with being human.
In this training, you will learn
- meditation and mindfulness technieques that help to calm the mind and release the tension from our body
- manage your emotions (especially the difficult ones such as anxiety) with more ease. This can also help you to prevent depression.
- be more kind to yourself even if you fail sometimes
- work with your inner critic
- to use these techniques in your work to help people you work with to achieve the same
Training course is for everyone who is interested in the topic and is in daily contact with youngsters either as a youth worker, teacher, leader, volunteer, is part of any organization where young people are gathering, school or sport clubs, and etc. From the age of 18+.
Participants will be from Bulgaria , Lithuania , Italy , Romania , Czechia and Slovakia . There will be 5 participants from each country.
Accommodation HERE and food will be provided and financed from the Erasmus + program during the whole project. Travel costs will be reimbursed up to 235 euro. Detailed information regarding financial procedures are written in FAQ and will be further explained with selected participants.