Date(s) - 28/06/2023 - 07/07/2023
Themes of the training course:
– Capacity building of participated organisation which will be aimed at addressing their youth work on local and European voluntary activities with young people in NEET;
– Gaining new and innovative non – formal educational approaches and methods with special focus on self – directed and social learning and best youth work practices with local and European volunteers; Practicing youth projects according to the proposals of Erasmus + programme and become expert on its project management and content wise as social, personal and professional development of ESC volunteers and local young people through participation of European volunteers.
– Competence development of youth workers, youth leaders: to become mentors, tutors and sending coordinators who are able to support the competence development of local and European volunteers and local young people in NEET by using creative and innovative non – formal educational methods as self – directed and social learning and adapt it into local voluntary youth work.
– Competence development of local young people in NEET: being involved into a new more attractive education as self – directed and social learning based on their passion and learn to overcome their own challenges in their lives. Competence development based on self – directed learning: social approach: being able to find their strength and follow their passion, practicing giving support, discovering own colours and follow their dreams: being able to initiate own projects e.g. small social enterprise based on self –directed learning.
The overall aim of the training course is to initiate local and European voluntary youth work activities with special focus on competence development of European volunteers and local young people in NEET by creative and innovative non – formal educational methods e.g. self – directed and social learning then adapting it into their local voluntary youth work.
Learning objectives of the training course are:
– To explore and adapt the best practices of voluntary youth work from the participated countries;
– To share and explore innovative youth work methods, tools and techniques regarding to self – directed learning within local and European voluntary work;
– To be able to offer more attractive educational possibilities for young people in NEET as self – directed and social learning within local and European voluntary work in order to foster their competences with special focus on sense of initiatives and entrepreneurship, communication in foreign languages and cultural awareness and expression;
– To be able to promote local and international voluntarism as tool for self – directed and social learning, empowerment, participation in society, self – awareness, initiative and entrepreneurship, employability, etc.
– To invent local and transnational voluntary projects with special focus on self – directed and social learning of young people in NEET situation according to the proposals of Erasmus + programme and European Solidarity Corps.
There were 4 participants from Slovakia.