Date(s) - 27/10/2019 - 04/11/2019
La Vancelle, France
- Guest User
- Guest User
“Let’s Improvise: Becoming Creative, Expressive and Spontaneous Through Music » is a youth exchange which aims to make young people think about the connection between interculturality and music. The main theme is the improvisation
The main topic of our project is musical improvisation. We are going to play musical instruments with the participants during the project. We will learn how to improvise with the instruments. We would like to invite many young musicians (all levels and instruments) to the youth exchange that we would like to organize.
Youth Exchange objectives:
1. Acquire or enhance participants’ knowledge in the field of music;
2. Raise the knowledge of the traditions and cultures of the countries involved in the project through their respective songs and music;
3. Strengthen the awareness about European citizenship among the youth;
4. Improve the knowledge of foreign languages, especially of French and English;
5. Develop the interest on the application of formal and non-formal methods for the promotion of projects in the field of arts and music;
6. Improve the technical and musical skills of the participants
Participation in the project
If you would like to apply for project, please answer the following questions:
Prihlasovanie na tento projekt bolo uzatvorené. Momentálne prebieha výber účastníkov.