Date(s) - 01/07/2023 - 08/07/2023
The project “EUROPE OF LANGUAGES: LINGUISTIC ANIMATION FOR THE STRENGTHENING OF EUROPEAN CITIZENSHIP” is a mobility of workers in the youth field within the framework of the Erasmus+ 2021-2027 whose main objective is to provide young workers with resources to use language animation through games as a tool to promote multilingualism in international activities and projects. The main need that we are going to address with this project is the lack of training on language animation and of a considerable duration that allow to acquire tools and methods to be able to use them in the work with young people.
The specific objectives of this project are:
– Use language facilitation as a very useful tool to encourage communication in Erasmus+ projects and motivation for language learning.
– To provide youth workers with various tools for using linguistic animation both in participation and in the organization of international projects.
– Exchange experiences, good practices and methodological tools related to linguistic animation.
– Work on the creation of language animation resources that can be consulted and used in future international projects.
– Create a network of partnerships to develop future projects promoting language animation in different social fields.
Through this project, we want to create a method of learning that contributes to the personal, social and professional development of the participants, so that they can develop specific and transversal skills on the project theme. As a final work, participants will create a set of language animation games that they will use in future activities and projects with their organizations and with the youth of their local communities.
Participants were from Germany , Spain , Italy , Austria , Belgium , Turkey , France and Slovakia . There were 3 participants from Slovakia.