Date(s) - 18/11/2017 - 26/11/2017
- Guest User
- Guest User
- Guest User
feedback from one of the participant:
“The training course Youthpass Expanded, organized in November 2017 in Cyprus, was undoubtedly an amazing experience. Together with participants from seven other countries, with whom we made a great team, I participated in numerous interesting workshops led by several trainers on topics ranging from the leadership, entrepreneurship, story-telling, to the discussion on instruments for an increased recognition of non-formal education. During the international evening, which is an indispensable part of each such project, I tried for the first time a traditional Cypriot food and reminded myself a taste of a typical Lithuanian dark bread of Bulgarian ouzo. Another positive aspect was a sunny weather with temperature often reaching over 20 degrees and the hotel located at a sandy beach J. I want to thank the organization Adel Slovakia for giving me this wonderful opportunity that certainly contributed to my professional and personal development, allowed me to meet many inspiring people and gave me motivation to further expand my Erasmus+ experiences.” Martina
Summary what was training about:
Competence development and validation with the YOUTHPASS. The overall aim was promote the recognition of non-formal and informal learning.
YOUTHPASS is the strategy of the European Commission for the recognition of the competences gained by the participants in the different activities grant-ed in the frame of Erasmus+/ Youth in Action Programme. Since 2007, more than 631.000 young people and youth workers or leaders have received a Youthpass certificate, after their participation in more than 45.000 projects implemented by 20.140 different organisations in Europe. Recognition of non formal learning in the youth field is about recognising the work and learning achievements of young people and those active in youth work and youth organisations. As a recognition instrument, YOUTHPASS can be particularly beneficial for young people with fewer opportunities.
1. Promotion of better use of the EU transparency and recognition tool YOUTHPASS
2. Improvement of the level of key competences and skills of youth professionals
3. Dissemination of good practices in the use of YOUTHPASS.
To learn how to support the young people to enhance the 8 competences validated by YOUTHPASS with our youth projects.
OBJECTIVES OF THE PROJECT
- To understand the importance of YOUTHPASS for young people with fewer opportunities especially those out of formal education.
- To exchange good practices in the use of YOUTHPASS.
- To explore tools to support self– assessment and reflection on learning.
- To develop the quality of youth work, youth training and volunteering in favor of the young people.
- To support the youth professionals and their organisations to promote the validation and certification of non formal learning.
- To identify potential partners in the labour market for the further utilisation of Youthpass.
- To discuss types of activities for which YOUTHPASS could be appropriate beyond the Youth field.
- To increase the visibility of YOUTHPASS.
- To increase the capacity of the partners at international level.
- To promote Erasmus+ .
Participants were from Italy , Czech Republic , Greece , Bulgaria , Litthuania , Romania and Slovakia .
Participation in the project
If you would like to apply for project, please answer the following questions:
Pre tento projekt sme už vybrali účastníkov.