29/10/2017 - 07/11/2017
- Dominika Mihálová
- Daniela Ficová
Zhrnutie o čom tréning bol:
The aim of the IMPROV empowers Youth project was to train communication skills of youth workers and empower them to use improvisational theatre as an innovative tool to foster young people becoming entrepreneurs.
Objectives of TC were:
- to develop communication skills of youth workers through improvisational theatre
- increase the capacity of youth workers by enriching their working methods with the innovative tool of improvisational theatre by offering activities that better responds to the needs of young startup enrtepreneurs
- to provide an opportunity/platform for sharing best practices focusing on using non-formal educational methods in the field of youth work
- to use YouthPass as a self-assessment, evalutaion tool as well as recognition of non-formal learning
- to foster international development cooperation focusing on youth employability between Visegrad 4 and Eastern Partnership regions
We trained and explored sensing others, using the space, active presence and attention, reacting in the moment, flexibility and decisiveness, risk and fear, co-creation, spontaneity and story-telling. We also explored how these skills improve entrepreneurial skills of youth.