20/09/2018 - 28/09/2018
Zhrnutie o čom výmena bola:
2018 is the European year of cultural heritage and the aim is to promote cultural heritage and strengthen the sense of belonging to a common European area. Precisely for this reason, together with our partners, we considered appropriate to implement the second part of the project “Together we Can R.E.A.C.H.” – Recover European Ancient Cultural Heritage.
The project aimed to enhance the artistic and cultural sites, the recovery of traditions and ancient crafts, with the aim of raising awareness and more generally we wanted to celebrate our rich cultural heritage throughout Europe, at European, national, regional and local levels and to help professionals to grow professionally, create activism in Europe and in their communities, involving them in multi-cultural discussions and develop a range of skills and useful competences to enhance the cultural heritage.
The 40 young participants aged between 18 and 25 who participated in the youth exchange with different social and cultural backgrounds in particular young people who rarely came into contact with the rich European cultural diversity. They lived in areas with a great artistic, historical and cultural tradition, with many traditional professions of craftsmanship that tend to disappear and not be valued.
The main activities included:
- Interactive workshops on traditions, handcraft jobs and cultural asspects;
- Generation of new entrepreneurship ideas using handcraft jobs; Discussions in non-formal environment;
- Info sessions with local people;
- Visit to archaeological park and Museum of Mileto;
- Analyses of relevant video materials;
- Specialized group exercises, games, quizzes, and much more.
- Since the project goal is to reach the public and disseminate the results effectively: special photos & videos, as well as a website will be prepared by the participants.
Mládežnícka výmena bola určená mladým ľuďom vo veku 18 – 25 rokov. Účastníci boli z Talianska , Španielska , Grécka , Litvy , Nemecka , Poľska , Rumunska a Slovenska . Z každej krajiny bolo po 5 účastníkov.