28/06/2018 - 09/07/2018
San Lorenzo de El Escorial, Spain
Článok z výmeny od Dominiky si môžete prečítať tu: https://www.adelslovakia.org/pribehy-ucastnikov/kto-je-najlepsim-ucitelom-geografie-historie-a-kultury-krajin
a tu je ešte krátky feedback od Steva:
“This is my first time in Erasmus + and at the same time as a leader. For me and Slovak students there is a great chance to meet new people from different cultures. We all enjoyed most of the program proposed by the Spanish organization. the Spanish organization is not too strict for the participant, so sometimes there is situation that not everyone was attended in the program but the Slovak team is mostly the largest number of people. During the program we rarely lost people. The cultural night is also highlight because we had a great discussion and a great result for the presentation of Slovakia (I also sing some Slovak songs). I suggest to create a song and a Czech guy suggested filming a video so he was great with the project.”
Zhrnutie o čom projekt bol:
MIRRORS – Youth Exchange, was a project for a group of young people between the ages of 18 and 25 years old from Italy, Portugal, Estonia, Slovakia, Czech Republic and Spain. With this project we wanted to learn and educate ourselves more about the sexism and gender-based violence so present in our society, whilst raising awareness and building up positive attitudes regarding this delicate issue.
The topic was addressed from a constructive criticism, focusing on the role that we, the younger generations, should play. We worked the subject through diverse dynamics making use of resources such as VIDEO AND PLENTY OF NETWORKS.
The exchange took place in San Lorenzo de El Escorial this early summer from 28th June to 09 July. We had two cultural visits to the cities of Madrid and Segovia. Participants of the youth exchange had a chance to gain:
- Networking, cooperation and teamwork
- Confidence to take action in fighting this everyday problem
- Pointing and finding solutions to different situations using the tools learned from the project
Aims of the youth exchange were:
- Create awareness about the reality of our society and the reality of each country regarding gender-based violence and the importance of overcoming this issue.
- Uncover sexist behaviors, analyse them and work them out.
- Learn and develop skills to work in partnership with others
- Create an multicultural environment where participants may exchange their country’s different singularities as well as learn from one another. Ex: dances, music, food, traditions…
- Establish a forum for exchange of views, open to debate and the proposal, both physical (during exchange) and digital (after exchange), leveraging social networks.
- Gain and develop critical thought and strengthen everybody’s personalities by working tolerance, respect, teamwork ability…
Účastníci boli zo Španielska , Estónska , Talianska , Portugalska , Česka a Slovenska .