Date(s) - 27/08/2017 - 03/09/2017
Velden am Wörthersee, Austria
Zhrnutie o čom tréning bol:
TRAINING COURSE ON HOW NON-VIOLENT COMMUNICATION TO INTEGRATE POLITICAL DIMENSION INTO YOUTH WORK
The overall aim of the training was to create a deeper understanding of the civil society actors and the role they have in our nations. To approach this topic we started with exploring the meaning of the words conflict, youth movement, peace etc. and Youth workers/leaders involved wereable to build peaceful, tolerant and open to political changes environment in their everyday work with local young people, that will act in the current political environment at the same time we will follow like an itinerary from historical social movements for democracy and justice, movements against discrimination and racism and we will explore present developments in the different regions, movements born during the economical crisis in Europe and other important actors around the world and especially Europe.
AIM OF TRAINING COURSE:
TNT gave competence and methods to participants to analyze the social conflicts, tought them how to act wisely, and being active leaders in the civil society using non-violent communication
- Give to participants the tools and competences to understand what civil society is and what is its role in our own societies;
- Familiarize the participants with concepts and approaches of non violent actions i.e. how to use it best and adapt it to local contexts and realities in order to promote peace building;
- Equip the participants with skills to act in order to fulfill their goals;
- Empower the young people to act wisely in conflicts on individual as well as societal levels;
- Review and enhance participants’ competences (knowledge, skills, attitudes) in working as multipliers, and activists on peace building using non formal education tools;
- Enable participants to develop activities and campaigns for multipliers in conflict transformation and non-violent actions, at international, national or local level
Na tréningu sa zúčastnili mladí ľudia (2 zo Slovenska) vo veku 18 – 30 rokov. Účastníci boli z Maďarska , Bulharska , Estónska , Nemecka , Talianska , Rumunska , Poľska , Anglicka , Španielska , Cypru , Slovenska a Českej republiky .
Účasť na projekte
If you would like to apply for project, please answer the following questions:
Prihlasovanie na tento projekt bolo uzatvorené. Momentálne prebieha výber účastníkov.