Date(s) - 01/03/2017 - 31/05/2017
Celý článok od Simony si môžete prečítať tu: https://www.adelslovakia.org/pribehy-ucastnikov/ist-na-eds-ku-bolo-asi-jednym-z-tych-najlepsich-rozhodnuti
Video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ag3Y_axCA1U&t=3s
Zhnutie o čom EDS bola:
The project “Volunteering for Acceptance and Diversity” was a short term EVS project that was built around the idea of volunteering service as a main tool in raising awareness of human rights, tolerance and acceptance of diversity as well as promoting inclusion and intercultural learning. The project focused on the current refugee crisis and develop activities to raise awareness of the communities where the volunteers are hosted about the refugees. It also aimed to promote solidarity and cooperation especially by motivating organizations to engage with the refugees and offer support for them.
The main objectives of the project were:
– to develop empathy and acceptance of the refugees through local community actions and storytelling
– raise awareness about the refugee crisis and their reasons to migrate
– develop educational activities to be presented in schools about the refugee situation
– to provide support to activists working on safe-passage of young refugees, migrants and asylum seekers
– to engage the local community in dialogue with the young refugees, migrants and asylum seekers
The volunteers were working with local youth workers and youth leaders to implement different types of actions and initiatives in the local community on the topic of migration. They tried to promote acceptance and tolerance of diversity through several educational activities, among which are public photo exhibitions, cultural presentations, open debates, blogs, educational workshops, flashmobs, charity events, living libraries, movie projections, etc.)
Účasť na projekte
If you would like to apply for project, please answer the following questions:
Prihlasovanie na tento projekt bolo uzatvorené. Momentálne prebieha výber účastníkov.