14/06/2023 - 21/06/2023
“Young people for a green future” involves 40 participants from Malta, Lithuania, Greece, Italy, Slovakia and Bulgaria discuss, analyze and debate on the importance of sustainable way of living to increase the environmental awareness among the young participants of the project, promoting a way of living that is sustainable for our planet, with the final goal to decrease the detrimental effects of pollution.
1. To use the non-formal learning process to better introduce and explain environmental issues to one’s community of reference.
2. To enhance the cultural background of the participants with the fundamental concepts of: environmental protection, biosphere, climate change.
3. To exchange experiences and good practices, with the other participants in the project on the issue of environmental protection.
4. To improve the sense of initiative in order to propose effective changes starting from the realization of an Erasmus + exchange project designed together with the other participants of “YPGF: Young People for a Green Future”
5. To promote information and cultural exchange, for the creation of a harmonious environment within the group during the days of activities, through sessions of learning practices and methodologies.
6. To understand that a plastic-free lifestyle is the answer to the emergencies we face every day, understand how to drastically reduce the pollution produced by plastics and find new alternative methods.
Youth exchange is for everyone who is interested in the topic and would like to travel and meet new people and cultures. Between the age of 18 – 30, leader can be over 30.
Participants will be from Malta , Greece , Lithuania , Italy , Bulgaria and Slovakia . There will be 5 participants from each country.
Accommodation and food will be provided and financed from the Erasmus + program during the whole training. Travel costs will be reimbursed up to 275 euro. Detailed information regarding financial procedures are written in FAQ and will be further explained with selected participants.