06/10/2017 - 16/10/2017
La Vancelle, France
Článok a fotky od účastníčok si môžete prečítať v angličtine tu: https://www.adelslovakia.org/en/participants/my-dearest-diary
Zhrnutie o čom tréning bol:
Project Improve Entrepreneurship Skills was complex training course which developed set of competences during all the phases of the project. 20 participants from 10 countries developed their skills under the eye of two trainers in the field of entrepreneurship and active citizenship. Trainers used drama methodology to increase entrepreneurship skills and theater improvisation to promote and learn about active citizenship.
Aim of the project:
Educate youth workers and youth leaders in an innovative methodology of drama and improvisation to increase employability through developing entrepreneurship skills and promoting an active citizenship among youth.
- Train participants how to implement high-quality workshops about entrepreneurship skills and an active citizenship
- Promote diversity and dialog between different cultures
- Create a toolbox related to project’s methodology
- Train participants how to increase the project’s visibility through social media
- Increase international capacity of partner organisations
- Promote NFE methodology among youth
- Promote social inclusion and solidarity between people
Main methodology that was used in our training was based on drama and improvisation theater. To increase an efficiency of learning and to promote the project we used gamification as a project’s background design. Participants learnt through peer learning, group work, role plays, simulations, debriefing, personal and group reflection.
Účastníci boli z Francúzska , Bulharska , Rumunska , Litvy , Španielska , Lotyšska , Poľska , Slovenska , Portugalska a Talianska .
Účasť na projekte
If you would like to apply for project, please answer the following questions:
Prihlasovanie na tento projekt bolo uzatvorené. Momentálne prebieha výber účastníkov.